At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for our first proactive Software QA Tester to strengthen our Engineering Team.
As a Software QA Tester, you’ll be in charge of:
- Identifying regressions, unexpected behaviors and usability issues in the development version of our products.
- Reporting issues to the engineering team, and making sure they are resolved.
- Maintain the desired level of quality in our products
- Managing our existing test plans and keep them up-to-date with our new features.
- Organize testing sessions as part of our release process.
Also, you will:
- Be in charge of the regulatory and quality assurance documentation relative to software realisation in medtech ( or medical) industry.
- Become an integral part of software development teams that includes Data Scientist, Software Engineers and Product Managers.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset.
- You can learn to use and navigate modern web-based tools with ease (For test plans and issues management).
- As the first QA tester in the engineering team, you need to have stellar communication skills.
- You are rigorous and apply good methodology to your day to day work.
=> You know how to code and/or have previous experience with test automation.
=> You have previous experience and/or strong interest in developing healthcare products.
=> You already worked in a startup environment.
Our Recruiting Process
- An introductory phone call
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team