At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
Good design can change lives, great design in cardiology can save them.
We are looking for a highly collaborative visual product designer to join our design team. You will work closely with design, product management, engineering, data science and medical advisors in our office in Paris. As a designer at Cardiologs you’ll have a big impact on the lives of physicians, technicians and patients. In order to help you feel comfortable working in this space, we will teach you basic cardiac physiology and ECG interpretation skills.
- Collaborate on experiences from concept to launch including user research, user flows, user testing, wireframes, with a strong focus on creating visual mockups, interactive prototypes and specs for engineering hand-off.
- Work with and contribute to our design guidelines, and lead efforts in building out the Cardiologs Design system.
- Support the Cardiologs Brand through the creation of visual assets, data visualisation, illustrations and presentations that effectively communicate complex concepts.
Who you are
- You love to design polished, high-fidelity UI prototypes using modern design tools like Sketch and Figma. Your portfolio reflects this, and also clearly outlines the problems design has helped to solve.
- You’ve worked with and contributed to building out a Design System.
- You understand shipping a great product is a team effort! You enjoy working with others, be it within the design team or across other disciplines. You know how to discuss, present and explain your design decisions.
- You’re always learning and developing your skills, and just as important, you take pride in sharing your skills with others.
- You have a strong interest in designing healthcare products.
- You are fluent in English and French. (You will work closely with English native speakers).
=> You have experience designing healthcare products.
=> You’ve already worked in a B2B startup environment.
=> You have experience designing digital SaaS products and systems. You have helped ship products that solve real problems for real people.
=> You have experience designing branding & identity
Our Recruiting Process
- Attach or send a link to your portfolio (we won't be able to review your application without your portfolio!)
- An introductory phone call
- (Possible design challenge - dependent on experience)
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team