What will you do?
The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and supervising the conduct of clinical studies.
Lead activities will include being the point of contact for all things related to our clinical studies, the organization and the execution of these clinical studies and the ability to work with physicians, the Data Science, Engineering, Regulatory and Quality Affairs and Product teams.
- Plan and execute all operational aspects of clinical studies, and in accordance with approved clinical strategy, project plans, budget, and resources;
- Facilitate and train investigation centers/healthcare professionals on the specificities of the clinical study in which they participate;
- Monitor clinical investigations;
- Support development and maintenance of internal and external clinical study materials, processes, manuals, plans, committees, etc. (e.g. clinical evaluation, clinical study documents such as protocols, report, clinical publications etc.);
- Ensure the control, collection, analysis, and validation of clinical data in collaboration with Cardiologs’ other teams (Data Science, Eng. , Product, Business, RAQA, etc…) ;
- Be the point of contact and manage collaboration and partnerships with contractors (e.g. CROs.) and clinical partners to ensure the successful execution of clinical studies; and
- If required, be the point of contact to facilitate relations with clinicians.
We are looking for someone who:
- already has an experience as a clinical project manager or a similar clinical research role including extensive experience managing clinical studies from planning to completion;
- demonstrates advanced understanding in project management methodologies, takes ownership of the projects' execution;
- has a critical mindset on data that is collected;
- speaks English fluently (all documents are in English);
- thrives in a versatile environment.
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in engineering, science, bioengineering or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
You'll get bonus points if you are knowledgeable in:
+ cardiology (huge bonus!)
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris;
- A fun and serious collaborative work environment;
- Weekly yoga classes, even cross-fit classes sometimes!;
- Fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks;
- Monthly apéros;
- Yearly team off-sites;
- After-hours climbing buddies
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude and enjoying ourselves along the way. Keep in mind that we are a start-up, you'll get your hands dirty!
If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we'd love to have you in!
- An introductory phone call: let's get to know each other.
- Technical interview (preferably on-site): we will assess your skills.
- Performance interview (preferably on-site): let's take a close look at what you've done so far.
- Culture interview with optional lunch with the team (preferably on-site).